Cortijo/Finca for sale in Lubrin
Ref: A488 €229,000 ~ £200,432 *
Located a short drive from the beautiful village of BEDAR. A fantastic and unique cortijo located just outside of the traditional Spanish village of Lubrin. Positioned on an elevated plot the property has beautiful views of the surrounding mountains. The property briefly consists of a stunning entrance through traditional wooden doors with a stained glass window, lounge, fully fitted kitchen with an open plan dining area, very large family bathroom, gallery landing and two spacious bedrooms with ceiling fans.
Around the property there are several terraces and garden areas and also a plunge pool.
The property ozzes charm and character and really stands out in the crowd with its beautiful and uniqe stone cladding to the exterior and the wonderful exposed feature walls through out the house.
This is really a uniqe property in a stunning location, the house offers a true slice of Spain. Features include large car port and plunge pool.
Is in the eastern part of the province of Almeria, the picturesque village of Bedar is situated on the lower slopes of the Sierra de los Filabres.
The origin of this lovely settlement is unknown but its narrow streets and whitewashed houses some dating back to Arabic times point to the presence of the Moors.
From the late 19th century it developed as a mining community and between 1897 and 1923 a 17.5 km railway line carried iron ore from the village to the port of Garrucha.
During the 20th century mining gradually declined, and ceasing altogether in the thirties, and by the 1950s agriculture had become the principle activity.
Consumption: Grade F - 228kW
Emissions: Grade F - 58kg
- Country property
- 2 floors
- Furniture Negotiable
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Plot Size 207 m²
- Build Size 149 m²
- Private Pool
- Close to a Golf Course
- 35 minutes drive to the beach
- 2 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,626)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €19,900 (£17,417)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €206,100 (£180,389)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €229,000 (£200,432)
- Transfer tax 8% €18,320 (£16,035)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£525)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£525)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,313)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.