Villa for sale in Arboleas
Ref: A569 €167,750 ~ £146,823 *
REDUCED IN PRICE - Must be seen!
This beautiful 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom villa is located in the quaint village of Los Higuerales which is only 10 minutes from the bustling market towns of Arboleas and Albox. The golden beach of San Juan or Mojacar are within a 40 minutes drive. The property is elevated and positioned to make the most of the stunning views of the surrounding mountains and countryside.
The good sized 600 m2 plot of land is fully walled and gated and has low maintenance gardens. The entrance driveway has room for 3 cars and there is lighting throughout the land.
To the rear of the villa is a secluded terrace with a detached storage room. To the front there is a private swimming pool with terraces and a covered seating area.
Upon entering the property there is a hallway leading through into the spacious lounge/dining room that is fitted with air conditioning, ceiling fans and a feature log burning fireplace.
The fully fitted kitchen is a good size and has plenty of work space as well as a large archway through into the lounge which can also be used as a family breakfast bar. With access from the kitchen there is also a utility room with storage.
There are 2 double guest bedrooms that both have air conditioning, ceiling fans and double doors that lead out to a shared terrace.
The large master bedroom has fitted wardrobes, air conditioning, ceiling fan, en suite shower room and double doors leading through to an enclosed terrace/summer room.
The property is fitted with double glazed windows, mosquito nets and security grills throughout.
With satellite television, landline and possible internet, this villa would make an ideal home abroad or even a holiday villa. The property would be ready to move straight in to as the indoor and garden furniture is included in the price!
Consumption: Grade F - 164kW
Emissions: Grade F - 41kg
- Exclusive to SPC
- Country property
- IBI property tax: €320.20 per annum
- Refuse fees: €141.52 per annum
- Fully Furnished
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 600 m²
- Build Size 122 m²
- Internet Possible
- Private Pool
- Private Terrace
- Private parking
- Disabled Friendly
- Close to a Golf Course
- 40 minutes drive to the beach
- 5 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,626)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €13,775 (£12,057)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €150,975 (£132,141)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €167,750 (£146,823)
- Transfer tax 8% €13,420 (£11,746)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£525)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£525)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,313)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.