Villa for sale in Arboleas
Ref: A727 €124,995 ~ £111,431 *
We are pleased to offer this lovely private villa for sale in the beautiful province of Costa Almeria Spain. This property is located on a corner plot with with wonderful views of the surrounding mountain range. The good thing about the location of this villa is it is within walking distance to the local village of Arboleas will all amenities to hand such as supermarket, bars, restaurants, banks, schools and one of the best Saturday markets within the area.
We have many villas for sale however this has the benefit of a very useful separate casita, which has a double bedroom and an open bathroom which just needs to be partitioned. There is also a store room for tools and logs etc which is a big advantage as storage is a big bonus with Spanish properties.
From the lounge you enter the dining area with an open plan kitchen. The lounge has a log burning fire and patio doors leading into the conservatory which enjoys a superb mountain view aspect. The kitchen is modern with a wide range of wall and base units, granite worktops, washing machine, gas hob and electric oven with an extractor.
There is a double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and a small double bedroom with fitted wardrobes. The family shower room has a glass cubicle shower and a vanity unit for storage.
Located in El Prado just on the edge of Arboleas this is a very much sought after location for anyone looking for the security of all local amenities. The local bowling alley offers a great social meeting place which also has a golf simulator and an area bowling group. There are a range of restaurants such as a Spanish Tapas bar, a really nice Chinese restaurant and Indian for anyone looking for a little taste of home so to speak.
Consumption: Grade G - 252kW
Emissions: Grade G - 63kg
- Country property
- Furniture Negotiable
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 1,600 m²
- Build Size 66 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Room for a Pool
- Sun Terrace
- Private parking
- Disabled Friendly
- Close to a Golf Course
- Ground floor
- 30 minutes drive to the beach
- 5 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,674)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €9,500 (£8,469)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €112,496 (£100,287)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €124,995 (£111,431)
- Transfer tax 8% €10,000 (£8,914)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£535)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£535)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,337)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.