Villa for sale in Huercal-Overa
Ref: A743 €95,000 ~ £83,840 *
This bargain 5 bedroom large detached villa has the benefit of being located in a small hamlet of similar properties called El Pilar which has good access to the local village and surrounding facilities including the main town of Huercal Overa.
The house stands on a private plot of 390m² which is located within walking distance of the local amenities and consists of a covered entrance porch way that leads in to the main central hallway.
Off the main hallway you will find a fully fitted kitchen which has a wide variety of wall and base units and all fitted white goods are included in the purchase price.
Off the kitchen is a further central hallway which leads through to a traditional Spanish summer kitchen/lounge which has a large feature fireplace and to the rear there is an enclosed tiled courtyard which then gives you access to the stairs leading to the roof terrace and a large detached garage.
Back in the main part of the house there are a total of 4 or 5 large bedrooms all according to your choice and a lounge room along with a family bathroom and a separate shower room which also doubles up as a utility room.
The villa has so much potential with the possibility of changing the internal layout to create more living spaces, en suite bathroom or entertainment areas.
Consumption: Grade F - 94kW
Emissions: Grade E - 30kg
- Country property
- 5 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 390 m²
- Build Size 283 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Internet Possible
- Roof Solarium
- Private Terrace
- Disabled Friendly
- Close to a Golf Course
- Ground floor
- 20 minutes to the beach
- 2 minutes to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,648)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €6,500 (£5,736)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €85,500 (£75,456)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €95,000 (£83,840)
- Transfer tax 8% €7,600 (£6,707)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£530)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£530)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,324)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.