Cortijo/Finca for sale in Purias
Ref: A755 €380,000 ~ £339,663 *
NOW REDUCED EVEN FURTHER!!!
380,000€ for this fantastic property with 8,500m2 of landscaped land, including a further seperate 5,000m2.
This beautiful traditional cortijo is fully reformed and located in a picturesque setting with views of the surrounding mountains and countryside. There is a large swimming pool with terraces which are all finished to a very high standard throughout.
From the secure automatic gated entrance there is a stone driveway and orchard leading up to the house.
Entering the home through the main double wooden front doors you are welcomed by a large lounge and reception space with a open log fire place, traditional beamed ceilings and lovely old style radiators.
You then lead through into a dining room with open plan stairs and two sets of French doors leading out onto the back terrace. From the dining room there is a fantastic kitchen which has a lot of units and worktop space, a marble double sink, electric oven and gas hob. Also leading from the other end of the dining room there is a double bedroom with long double windows, a feature stone wall and en suite shower room.
Along a hallway there is another double bedroom with en suite shower room. From the hallway there is a set of double doors leading out to the shaded terrace by the pool terrace.
On the first floor, up the stairs there is a double bedroom with en suite shower room and a master bedroom with en suite bathroom.
Outside there is a private swimming pool and terrace, storage rooms, a utility room and plenty of land with olive trees and landscaped gardens.
Consumption: Grade F - 268kW
Emissions: Grade F - 61kg
- Exclusive to SPC
- Country property
- 2 floors
- IBI property tax: €243.00 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 4 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- Plot Size 1.35 hectares
- Build Size 320 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Private Pool
- Private Terrace
- Private parking
- Central Heating
- Ground floor
- 25 minutes drive to the beach
- 5 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,682)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €35,000 (£31,285)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €342,000 (£305,697)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €380,000 (£339,663)
- Transfer tax 8% €30,400 (£27,173)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£536)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£536)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,341)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.