Apartment for sale in Huercal-Overa
Ref: A769 €83,000 ~ £72,646 *
This is a lovely apartment that is within walking distance of all the town's shops, swimming pools, schools, market, hospital, theatre and cinema.
The apartment is a recent build and therefore comes without a kitchen and any furnishings so you can put your own stamp on the apartment with things chosen and installed to your own taste from the many local furniture and kitchen stores.
The property also comes with the added benefit of a garage parking space and a storage room underground and has lift access to all levels of the building.
A great opportunity to purchase a good size apartment in a very central part of the town of Huercal Overa. With the motorway less than 5 minutes away the location is very well placed for transport links to the rest of Spain and also not too far away from the wonderful sandy beaches of San Juan, Villaricos or Aguilas. Also withing striking distance there are 3 airports, Almeria, Murcia and Alicante which again gives the property good all year around access for any potential owner who is wishing to either use the apartment for either their own use or even for any potential investors looking for a rental income.
Consumption: Grade E - 169kW
Emissions: Grade E - 29kg
- Country property
- Communal fees: €30.00 per month
- IBI property tax: €216.72 per annum
- Refuse fees: €141.52 per annum
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 96 m²
- Build Size 82 m²
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Underground parking
- Disabled Friendly
- Close to a Golf Course
- 45 minutes drive to the beach
- 5 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,626)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €5,300 (£4,639)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €74,700 (£65,381)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €83,000 (£72,646)
- Transfer tax 8% €6,640 (£5,812)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£525)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£525)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,313)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.