Villa for sale in Arboleas
Ref: A770 €189,000 ~ £159,711 *
A beautiful villa located in a quiet cul de sac less than 5 minutes drive from the bustling market town of Arboleas.
The property consists of 3 spacious bedrooms with fitted wardrobes all of which have recently been redecorated to a very high standard. The master bedroom has air conditioning and an en suite shower room. There is a family bathroom, again which has been completely re-tiled in a very contemporary neutral colour.
There is a spacious lounge and dining area with fitted air conditioning which has had a complete makeover that has been carried out to a high standard and brings with it a very stylish and modern feel with a wall mounted virtual effect fire and wood effect flooring.
Finally inside of this stunning villa you will find a modern stylish fully fitted kitchen that includes high quality fully integrated kitchen appliances along with the best granite work surfaces and splash backs, high gloss flooring, and there is even the added benefit of a separate utility area and there are arched patio doors leading outside to the well maintained and landscaped garden areas.
Outside the villa has a covered terrace area that has a roll down canopy, a recently added slate coloured tiled area with fitted gazebo which includes a walkway access, a wonderful private swimming pool, terraces and landscaped gardens with double entrance gates for a vehicle leading to a carport with a garden storeoom being located behind this that houses the washing machine. Due to owners downsizing there may be items of furniture for negotiation.
All of the gardens and swimming pool offer superb views of the surrounding mountains.
A truly lovely property and a must see.
Consumption: Grade F - 237kW
Emissions: Grade E - 41kg
- Country property
- IBI property tax: €340.00 per annum
- Refuse fees: €141.52 per annum
- White Goods Only
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 718 m²
- Build Size 112 m²
- Telephone Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Private Pool
- Private Terrace
- Private parking
- Disabled Friendly
- Close to a Golf Course
- Ground floor
- 35 minutes to the beach
- 5 minutes to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,535)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €15,900 (£13,436)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €170,100 (£143,740)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €189,000 (£159,711)
- Transfer tax 8% €15,120 (£12,777)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£507)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£507)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,268)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.