Cortijo/Finca for sale in Velez Rubio
Ref: A772 €875,495 ~ £756,016 *
To View Our Superb 360º Video
Click for more info
To view 360º video please use the arrows on the top left of the screen or click and drag to move.
On mobile devices, click the Play button and then the Youtube icon in the bottom left-hand corner of the video to open it in the Youtube app, then simply move the device around to see all around.
If you want to keep on looking in one room, pause the video and resume when ready.
To watch 360º videos, you may need the latest version of Chrome, Opera, Firefox or Internet Explorer on your computer. On mobile devices, use the latest versions of the YouTube App for Android or iOS.
Alternatively, call into our virtual hub at our office in Mojacar, have a cold drink, sit back and enjoy the SPC property viewing experience.
Click to close
Unique contemporary finca built to the finest of standards, with olive trees and almond trees at the foot of the Maimon and Muela Mountains in Los Velez, Almeria situated only 6 minutes away from the centre of Velez Rubio and 10 minutes from Velez Blanco. The property boast 360 degree views of mountains, typical Andalusian white washed village and two castles
This magnificent property enjoys a grand stone entrance with an automated gate and drive leading to a large pebbled parking area with palms trees and olive trees. A quaint entrance with a solid wooden double door leads to an inner courtyard with more palm trees and a beautiful covered terrace area, pool area and BBQ/dining area. The villa offers an impressive entrance hall with a generous 3 metre ceiling height throughout, comprising of a master suite with double aspect and views to the mountains, fitted cupboards plus a fully tiled en suite and a second double bedroom again with fitted cupboards and ensuite/shared bathroom, and a possible fourth bedroom currently used as an office with built in bookshelves.
The villa also boasts a separate guest apartment with fitted kitchen, large living room with mountain views, bathroom, large double bedroom with fitted cupboards and its own entrance away from main villa entrance – ideal for visitors.
One of the many unique features of this property is its impressive salon/dining room with 6 metre vaulted and wooden beamed ceiling and access to a beautiful covered terrace and views to the mountains and whitewashed village of Velez Blanco with its impressive castle. The salon has a large open fireplace in full working order and pendant lights over the 2,5 metre dining room table, ideal for entertaining or large family gatherings and is partially panelled with picture rails.
The fully fitted chefs kitchen is ideal for cooking enthusiasts with a 90cm gas range and extractor, seperate built-in electric oven and microwave, a dishwasher, a side-by-side fridge with water and ice dispenser and wine fridge. The kitchen benefits from a large island with practical placement of cupboards and high-end granite counter tops. Another unique feature is the large walk-in pantry with white marble shelves and fully tiled for cleanliness providing an excellent place to store small appliances, use as a coffee making station and store all your food.
The large utility room is fully fitted with cupboards, a washer and dryer with ample storage and granite counter tops. There is plenty of space for folding and drying plus access to large fully tiled cupboard with shelving system for extra storage. There is also access via stairs to the lower level where there is ample room for a games room or entertaining area with a granite bar area with wet sink, access to storage and separate guest apartment and two car garage.
Just a short walk away in a small out house built of stone with original Andalusian clay roof tiles is a gym with a full multi gym system and a small basketball court with hoop.
The finca nestles on a big plot with its own craggy outcrop that can be easily climbed for a fabulous view which stretches on for miles and miles. The land is fully ploughed and has excellent grade soil for planting crops to trees or for keeping horses with planning permission for a barn. Currently, part of the land is planted with olive trees (providing about 30 litres of premium olive oil yearly), almonds and walnuts trees puls a variation of fruit trees. There is a fully installed irrigation system for these trees which is fed from water from our natural spring/storage tank.
The property has a large wrap-around terrace area to shelter from the Andalusian summer sun with a proper tiled roof and great views to the mountains. It has a large partially heated pool with steps leading down into the water and a large sun deck with built in seating. There is an outdoor shower and large outdoor kitchen/BBQ area made out of local stone with a covered seating area. The BBQ area has a fridge, sink and cupboards for storage including electrical switches and plugs and lights.
There is a large pool room where outdoor equipment can be stored and which houses the pool pumps and filters. The pool can either be run on chlorine or if you prefer, a fully automated salt system, you are able to run either. The pool itself is 11m x 4,85m.
A short walk away there is a small outbuilding which houses a multigym and underneath has a large water storage tank which is filled by a natual spring laong with two additional wells. There is an additional outbuilding which houses two sheds for storage and above has 5 large solar panels for the house water heating and underfloor heating system.
Outside there are solid thick, functional old style stone walls which completely encircle the property along with an avenue of almonds and 360 degree panoramic mountain views including two castles and a typical white washed pueblo.
- Solid wood and hand crafted doors throughout including arched door into salon
- Solid wood and handcrafted fitted wardrobes
- Fully tiled bathrooms
- 5 Solar panels for heating water used in the underfloor radiant heating, domestic use and pool
- Separate electric back-up water emersion
- Roth under floor heating system throughout the upper floor. solar/oil fuelled.
- Underground water storage filled by natural spring for irrigation and is also potable
- Two seperate land wells
- Mains water connection
- Irrigation system for existing fruit/almond and olive trees
- Mains electric connection
- Electric gate with video intercom
- Gas canister connection to kitchen for gas chefs cooker
- 40cm thick walls with spray foam insulation throughout
- Double glazed large windows
- Organic soak away sewage system
- Low maintenance fully automated pool systemNight-time pool cover to keep warm amd also permanent winter cover to protect
- Two outdoor storage sheds for tools and equipment
- Automatic electric garage door
- Outdoor lighting and plugs
- Wireless telephone system and ADSL
- Full plans, escritura and legal paperwork and certificates
- IBI about 650E per year
- Entrance Hall: Video intercom for the main gate
- Salon/Dining: Open fireplace, TV, Telephone, numerous plugs, Large 140cm double glazed windows and french doors to the terrace
- Kitchen: Glem chef gas 90cm range, Balay convection electric oven and inbuilt microwave, extraction hood, Samsung American style fridge with water and ice dispenser, Samsung wine fridge, bespoke oak cabinetry with contrast distressed cream island, unique granite countertops from India, apron sink and large pantry/wet kitchen with granite shelves and tiled throughout
- Utility: Bosch washer and Indesit dryer, oak cabinetry, granite countertops, storage cupboard, sink and stairs to lower level
- Office/Bedroom 3: Bespoke cherry built bookshelves and cupboards, TV and main telephone/ADSL inlet, numerous plugs, two 120cm double glazed windows, glass double door entry
- Master suite: TV and telephone plugs, ceiling fan, built in bespoke solid wood wardrobes, dual aspect, large 140cm double glazed windows
- Second bedroom: Use of main bathroom and ensuite, large 140cm double glazed window and bespoke solid wood fitted wardrobes
- Lower level: Large bar are with granite top and sink, large area for games room, area for two car garage and entrance to large storage areas and the seperate apartment.
- Apartment: Livingroom dual aspect with TV plug, eco-friendly pellet burner furnace, kitchen area with granite counter tops, fridge, Shower room and large double bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Pool: 11m x 4,85m, light blue mosaic tiles, roman design with curved steps leading down, deep-end 180cm – shallow end 120cm, 3 pool lights
- BBQ: stone built bbq area with electricity, fridge, lights, large windows, sink and granite counter top and bar area with stools, under counter cupboards, covered eating area
- Grass area: premium grade faux grass, latest on the market for super real look, curved planters
- Pebble area: white macael marble stones for a crisp white look to contrast with stone planters for palms and hammock area, wood pathway
- Lighting throughout the outdoor area
- Gym: multi gym, water, and electricity, plugs and sink and bar with granite countertop, basketball hoop 1-on-1 playing area
Consumption: Grade E - 119kW
Emissions: Grade C - 24kg
- Premium property
- Country property
- 2 floors
- IBI property tax: €753.00 per annum
- Refuse fees: €42.44 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 4 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Plot Size 9.72 hectares
- Build Size 334 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Private Pool
- Private Terrace
- Disabled Friendly
- Central Heating
- 60 minutes to the beach
- 10 minutes to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,591)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €84,550 (£73,011)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €787,946 (£680,415)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €875,495 (£756,016)
- Transfer tax 10% €87,550 (£75,602)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£518)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£518)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,295)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.