Cortijo/Finca for sale RESERVED in Albox
Ref: A773 €59,950 ~ £53,465 *
This is a fully renovated two to three bedroom, two storey cortijo that is located in a traditional small Spanish hamlet that is just 10 minutes ( 8km ) drive from the bustling market town of Albox.
The house has an original stable style split door that leads into the lounge room which includes a traditional fireplace with log burning fire along with satellite TV and to the right hand side there is a good sized double bedroom. There is separate dining room, a family bathroom and through an archway you will find a fully fitted modern kitchen with built in appliances which includes a gas cooker and a Belfast sink.
Upstairs there is a second larger double bedroom and the house has the added benefit of having an open upper mezzanine area that could be easily converted into a 3rd double bedroom at very little cost.
From the dining area there is a rear external door that leads out to a large rear terrace with fabulous views out over the valley and from where you can sit and enjoy the lovely Spanish sunsets.
The property comes with a new roof to the front of the building, traditional beams to the ceilings throughout the cortijo, the property has recently been completely repainted, and to the rear there are two separate cave rooms which could be used as additional outside storage should it be needed.
Finally the current owners have decided to make the sale of the house even more attractive to any potential buyer by including all of the major furnishings within the already very sensible purchase price and a full inventory can be supplied upon request.
A very worth while view for anyone looking for a traditional slice of Andalucian property at a realistic price.
Consumption: Grade F - 213kW
Emissions: Grade E - 44kg
- Country property
- 2 floors
- IBI property tax: €141.52 per annum
- Part Furnished
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Plot Size 84 m²
- Build Size 126 m²
- Water Deposit
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Private Terrace
- Off road parking
- Close to a Golf Course
- 55 minutes drive to the beach
- 10 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,675)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €2,995 (£2,671)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €53,955 (£48,119)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €59,950 (£53,465)
- Transfer tax 8% €4,796 (£4,277)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£535)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£535)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,338)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.