Village House for sale in Alcudia de Monteagud
Ref: A779 €75,000 ~ £66,861 *
This is a traditional village house located in the quaint, small mountain village of Alcudia de Monteagud.
The outside of the house is in the very traditional, Spanish village house style, with white walls and metal bars over the windows, along with traditional wooden double doors to enter the property.
Upon entering the property you enter the hallway, from which you have two bedrooms on either side and access to the rest of the property via the living room. The living room has a staircase that leads to a second upstairs living area. Continuing straight through the lounge leads you to the kitchen which also has separate and very traditional wine cellar and pantry. The ground floor patio has a small bathroom leading off of it, and also gives access to the upstairs of the property.
Upstairs has a further two bedrooms, a family bathroom, secondary living area and terrace. Due to the way the village is set in the mountains, the garage is accessed from the back of the property and is actually on the upper floor of the house. Said garage also has a large storage room and terrace leading off of it, with this terrace leading to the very large roof terrace.
Consumption: Grade F - 401kW
Emissions: Grade E - 82kg
- Country property
- 2 floors
- IBI property tax: €71.80 per annum
- Refuse fees: €141.52 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 139 m²
- Build Size 234 m²
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- 70 minutes drive to the beach
- 5 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,674)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €4,500 (£4,012)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €67,500 (£60,175)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €75,000 (£66,861)
- Transfer tax 8% €6,000 (£5,349)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£535)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£535)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,337)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.