Apartment for sale in Antas
Ref: A809 €75,000 ~ £66,861 *
This is a wonderful, large, first floor apartment located in a quiet residential street of the small, typically Spanish town of Antas, meaning you a within a few steps of nearby shops, bars, restaurants and all other amenities the town has to offer, and just a 20 minute drive of the wonderful beaches of Mojácar.
Access to the property is easy for all, as the apartment block has a lift. Once entering the property, you'll find yourself in the hallway, which leads all the way down to the roomy and airy lounge/diner.
Leading off of the side of the hallway are the two guest bedrooms, the family bathroom and kitchen. Both of the bedrooms are a decent size, with one slightly larger than the other, allowing for more room for storage. The family bathroom is equipped with a bath. The kitchen is a very good sized room, with plenty of storage units top and bottom.
The master bedroom with en suite shower room is off to the side of the lounge/diner, and it is a very light room thanks to the large windows, as well as spacious.
A charming apartment that's definitely worth looking at!
Consumption: Grade F - 146kW
Emissions: Grade E - 30kg
- Exclusive to SPC
- Country property
- Communal fees: €38.93 per month
- IBI property tax: €218.01 per annum
- Refuse fees: €141.52 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 94 m²
- Build Size 94 m²
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Disabled Friendly
- 20 minutes drive to the beach
- 1 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,674)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €4,500 (£4,012)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €67,500 (£60,175)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €75,000 (£66,861)
- Transfer tax 8% €6,000 (£5,349)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£535)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£535)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,337)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.