Village House for sale in Los Gallardos
Ref: A816 €75,000 ~ £67,361 *
This is a wonderful, traditional village house with marvellous views of the countryside and mountains, located in the quiet, friendlyyet typically Spanish village of Los Giles, situated within a few minutes of the A-7 motorway, 10 minutes from Los Gallardos and 25 minutes from the coast.
The property is accessed from a quiet residential street, with the entrance of the property leading directly into the open-plan and modern kitchen-diner, which is very bright and airy thanks to the windows plus the glass section in the roof where the upstairs terrace is located.
Leading off of this space is a small staircase which, if you head down, takes you down to one of the bedrooms and bathrooms, both of which are a good size and continue this nice modern finish that runs throughout. Heading the opposite way up just a couple of steps takes you into the spacious living room, with a continuation of the modernity and brightness.
Upstairs is where the remaining bedroom and bathroom are located, this time the master bedroom, which is a good space with plenty of storage. Also upstairs is the previously mentioned terrace, which has been covered to allow for more indoor living space, yet still feeling outdoors. A small section hasn't been covered allowing you to sit directly out in the sunshine.
Brand new air conditioning has been added in the upstairs bedroom. A charming property worth having a good look at!
Consumption: Grade E - 45kW
Emissions: Grade F - 215kg
- Country property
- 3 floors
- IBI property tax: €120.46 per annum
- Refuse fees: €141.52 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 106 m²
- Build Size 68 m²
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Private Terrace
- Close to a Golf Course
- 30 minutes drive to the beach
- 5 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,694)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €4,500 (£4,042)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €67,500 (£60,625)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €75,000 (£67,361)
- Transfer tax 8% €6,000 (£5,389)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£539)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£539)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,347)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.