Apartment for sale in Los Lobos
Ref: B1013 €64,950 ~ £57,902 *
This large penthouse apartment is situated in a quiant Spanish village only 10 minutes from the beautiful beach resort of San Juan de los Terreros. The village has several bars, a supermarket, petrol station and easy access to several larger towns.
The secure community has a well maintained swimming pool and terrace area as well as an underground car park where there is a private space big enough for several vehicles and storage.
The apartment is accessed via a lock stairwell which also leads to a shared roof solarium which boasts fantastic views of the surrounding countryside and mountains.
Internally there is a very spacious open plan lounge, dining room and kitchen. The lounge has patio doors that lead to a terrace with pool views. The kitchen has many top and bottom wall units along with modern appliances.
The master bedroom is en suite and there is also a double guest bedroom and family bathroom.
Consumption: Grade G - 198kW
Emissions: Grade E - 37kg
- Coastal property
- Communal fees: €35.00 per month
- IBI property tax: €148.00 per annum
- Refuse fees: €141.52 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 76 m²
- Build Size 76 m²
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Communal Pool
- Roof Solarium
- Private Terrace
- Underground parking
- Central Heating
- Close to a Golf Course
- 15 minutes drive to the beach
- 20 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,674)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €3,495 (£3,116)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €58,455 (£52,111)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €64,950 (£57,902)
- Transfer tax 8% €5,196 (£4,632)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£535)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£535)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,337)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.