Apartment for sale in Villaricos
Ref: B1028 €99,950 ~ £88,209 *
This is a great, modern apartment located in the lovely, quiet fishing village of Villaricos, meaning that you are within a very short walk from local bars, restaurants and shops. This property is located on the ground floor of the complex, and has a total of 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
Although this property is 10 years old, this property has never been lived in, meaning that you could be the first person to truly make this property a home.
The lounge/diner is a considerable space, with double glazed patio doors leading out on to the terrace that overlooks the surrounding area.
The master bedroom has an en suite bathroom, whereas the remaining two bedrooms share a family shower room, with one of the bedrooms having a terrace.
An underground parking space plus store room can also be obtained seperate from the apartment. The property also comes with pre-installed air-conditioning ducting.
So if you are looking for a modern apartment which would be ideal as either an investment rental property or a get away from it all holiday home which is located just 40 metres from the sea edge then this is a must see for you.
Consumption: Grade G - 139kW
Emissions: Grade G - 34kg
- Exclusive to SPC
- Coastal property
- Communal fees: €35.43 per month
- Refuse fees: €141.52 per annum
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 115 m²
- Build Size 105 m²
- Air Conditioning Pre-Installed
- Private Terrace
- Underground parking
- Ground floor
- 1 minutes to the beach
- 1 minutes to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,648)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €6,995 (£6,173)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €89,955 (£79,388)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €99,950 (£88,209)
- Transfer tax 8% €7,996 (£7,057)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£530)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£530)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,324)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.