Apartment for sale in Villaricos
Ref: B1035 €69,500 ~ £61,958 *
This ground floor 1 bedroom apartment is located in a small community only a stones throw from the beaches of Villaricos. The village is well known for its bustling weekly market, beachfront walkway and traditional Spanish style.
The gated community has an excellent maintenance team which keeps the building and grounds looking beautiful. There is a communal swimming pool with waterfall and terrace for sunbeds and chairs.
The property has full use of the communal roof solarium which boasts breath taking views of the coastline and mountains.
Internally the apartment is bright and airy with light floor tiles and fresh white walls. The entrance hallway has storage and access to the fully fitted kitchen where they have utilised the space for storage units.
There is an opening into the living room which would make an ideal breakfast bar. The spacious living room / dining area has 2 large windows which open up to offer the views of the gardens and down the street to the sea.
The family bathroom and double bedroom are great sizes with further storage.
Consumption: Grade F - 167kW
Emissions: Grade E - 27kg
- Exclusive to SPC
- Coastal property
- Communal fees: €49.00 per month
- IBI property tax: €155.54 per annum
- Refuse fees: €143.80 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 1 bedroom
- 1 bathroom
- Plot Size 51 m²
- Build Size 44 m²
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Communal Pool
- Communal Solarium
- Private Terrace
- Communal parking
- Close to a Golf Course
- Ground floor
- 1 minutes drive to the beach
- 1 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,674)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €3,950 (£3,521)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €62,550 (£55,762)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €69,500 (£61,958)
- Transfer tax 8% €5,560 (£4,957)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£535)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£535)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,337)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.