Duplex/Townhouse for sale in Valle del Este Golf
Ref: B1092 €139,000 ~ £124,843 *
This is a marvellous and spacious three storey house located on the prestigious Valle del Este Golf Resort, with amazing views over the golf course and beyond into the mountains and countryside, as well as being just a short drive from several neighbouring towns for all amenities as well as 15 minutes from the coast.
The property has an additional benefit of having over 50m² of garden space that leads up to the entrance of the property. To the front of the property itself is a nice, covered terrace space that boasts those wonderul views and is perfect for dining.
Once inside, you'll find yourself in the spacious and bright, open-plan lounge/diner which then leads into the kitchen, a space with plenty of storage top and bottom. Leading off of here is a secondary patio area which is partially covered. Also found on this floor is a downstairs bathroom, and a handy storage space located beneath the staircase.
Heading up the staircase leads to two of the three bedrooms within the property, as well as a further bathroom. Both bedrooms are a good size and have the addition of fitted storage and small terraces with views either over the golf course or of the community. The family bathroom on this floor is a good size and well equipped.
The final floor consists solely of a master bedroom with en suite and large terrace from which to enjoy the wonderful views. Once again, this space has fitted wardrobes and air-conditioning, and the en suite bathroom is equipped with a shower.
Energy Efficiency Certificate: Applied for
- Coastal property
- 3 floors
- Communal fees: €77.07 per month
- IBI property tax: €199.18 per annum
- Refuse fees: €143.80 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 3 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Plot Size 106 m²
- Build Size 106 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Communal Pool
- Private Terrace
- Communal parking
- Close to a Golf Course
- 15 minutes drive to the beach
- 5 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,694)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €10,900 (£9,790)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €125,100 (£112,359)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €139,000 (£124,843)
- Transfer tax 8% €11,120 (£9,987)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£539)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£539)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,347)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.