Villa for sale in Turre
Ref: B1094 €299,950 ~ £266,110 *
This is a beautiful 3/4 bed secluded villa set in the stunning Cortijo Grande with superb, uninterrupted views of the Sierra Cabrera mountains and located right next to the local golf course. The property is ideal for either a perfect family home or even as a rental. Cortijo Grande is within a short drive of Turre and all its amenities, such as bars, restaurants and shops, as well as being located just 15 minutes from the coast.
This glorious property benefits from a large panoramic, private terrace overlooking the villa’s equally private swimming pool, as well as the Sierra Cabrera. Additionally, there is ample space for parking several cars.
The upper level consists of a dining room, kitchen and a good sized living room with an open fire place, plus a large terrace and a south facing patio area with a built-in BBQ. Dining and living rooms look out across the terrace at the fabulous views. Downstairs consists of 3 good sized bedrooms, again looking out at the exceptional views, as well as 2 bathrooms (1 en suite). There is also the 4th - occasional - bedroom off the 3rd bedroom, with this room being ideal as an office/study. The 3 main bedrooms also benefit from air-conditioning.
There is the possibility to take over the existing mortgage placed on the property.
Consumption: Grade E - 213kW
Emissions: Grade F - 54kg
- Coastal property
- 2 floors
- Communal fees: €46.67 per month
- IBI property tax: €431.03 per annum
- Refuse fees: €143.80 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 1,600 m²
- Build Size 152 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Private Pool
- Private Terrace
- Private parking
- Close to a Golf Course
- 15 minutes to the beach
- 6 minutes to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,662)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €26,995 (£23,949)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €269,955 (£239,499)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €299,950 (£266,110)
- Transfer tax 8% €23,996 (£21,289)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£532)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£532)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,331)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.