Apartment for sale in Vera Playa
Ref: B1098 €79,950 ~ £72,905 *
This is a fantastic penthouse apartment located on a naturist complex with outdoor and covered/heated swimming pools, as well as mini golf course and a number of other elements, within walking distance of nearby shops, a supermarket, bars and restaurants and even the beach, with some lovely views over the complex and nearby countryside and mountains.
The property is accessed up a staircase, with access to the property leading straight into the living/dining room. This is a very bright and spacious room thanks to the large glass area leading out onto the terrace. Leading off of this room is a very space-efficient kitchen, with a very decent amount of storage top and bottom.
Also leading off of the lounge/diner is the bathroom, which is well-equipped and a very decent size, and the bedroom, with fantastic views out over the countryside and mountains, as well as being equipped with fitted wardrobes.
Additionally, the property comes with an private, covered, allocated parking space and is fully fitted with air-conditioning.
Energy Efficiency Certificate: Not required
- Exclusive to SPC
- Coastal property
- Communal fees: €62.55 per month
- IBI property tax: €143.07 per annum
- Refuse fees: €143.80 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 1 bedroom
- 1 bathroom
- Plot Size 43 m²
- Build Size 43 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Communal Pool
- Private Terrace
- Communal parking
- 5 minutes to the beach
- 2 minutes to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,736)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €4,995 (£4,555)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €71,955 (£65,614)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €79,950 (£72,905)
- Transfer tax 8% €6,396 (£5,832)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£547)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£547)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,368)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.