Apartment for sale in Mojacar
Ref: B1100 €109,950 ~ £98,018 *
This is a very traditional, Spanish apartment located up a quiet, narrow street at the back of the pictoresque, traditional town of Mojácar Pueblo. The property is situated within walking distance from a number of wonderful bars and restaurants as well as other shops, and is just a short drive away from the wonderful beaches.
Access to the property is up a number of the typical narrow streets you will find in a traditional old town like the pueblo. The entrance into the apartment block leads directly onto a staircase which leads up to the apartment. Once you have entered, you will find yourself in a hallway that runs through the apartment, with all the rooms leading off of this space.
Initially, to the left is a well-sized kitchen with a number of appliances and plenty of storage space top and bottom, whereas to the right is a roomy and bright lounge/diner with a small terrace used as a utility space leading off of this.
Continuing up the hallway to the left is the only bathroom in the property, which is comes with a shower. The remainder of the property consists of 3 spacious bedrooms, one with fitted storage, and the master bedroom has the additional benefit of having a further room leading off of it, which would be perfect as a dressing room. This then leads out onto a nice terrace which looks out over the wonderful Spanish street it's situated on.
Consumption: Grade G - 258kW
Emissions: Grade G - 48kg
- Coastal property
- IBI property tax: €186.05 per annum
- Refuse fees: €143.80 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Plot Size 81 m²
- Build Size 81 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Private Terrace
- 10 minutes drive to the beach
- 5 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,674)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €7,995 (£7,127)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €98,955 (£88,216)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €109,950 (£98,018)
- Transfer tax 8% €8,796 (£7,841)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£535)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£535)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,337)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.