Apartment for sale in Mojacar
Ref: B1101 €139,950 ~ £123,510 *
This is a truly magnificent penthouse apartment with views that simply can't be matched, located in the Victoria Buildings complex in the heart of the pueblo of Mojacar, meaning you are within walking distance from local amenities, as well as a short bus or car ride down to the wonderful beaches of Mojacar.
The block has lift access all the way to the top, aiding access for everybody. The property is accessed either from the back or through its sizeable front terrace which makes the most of the amazing views, and is ideal for outdoors lounging and dining.
Once in the property, you'll find yourself inside the bright and spacious lounge/diner that also makes the most of the views thanks to the large glass patio doors that lead out onto the terrace. Continuing through this space leads into the separate kitchen, which is a good space with most appliances and plenty of storage top and bottom.
Also leading off of the lounge/diner is the sleeping accommodation, with the property consisting of 2 bedrooms, both of which are great space with fitted wardrobes, with one having a double bed and the other a twin single, and one spacious and well-equipped family bathroom.
Consumption: Grade G - 204kW
Emissions: Grade F - 36kg
- Coastal property
- Communal fees: €105.45 per month
- IBI property tax: €401.22 per annum
- Refuse fees: €141.52 per annum
- Fully Furnished
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Build Size 62 m²
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Communal Pool
- Communal Solarium
- Private Terrace
- Disabled Friendly
- Central Heating
- Close to a Golf Course
- 10 minutes to the beach
- 2 minutes to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,648)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €10,995 (£9,703)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €125,955 (£111,159)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €139,950 (£123,510)
- Transfer tax 8% €11,196 (£9,881)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£530)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£530)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,324)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.