Duplex/Townhouse for sale in Turre
Ref: B1110 €79,950 ~ £71,302 *
This is a charming 2 bedroom 2 bathroom village house which is located in Cortijo Grande near Turre.
The property is within walking distance of a bar/restaurant and the main town of Turre is just a 5 minutes drive away. Turre offers all amenities including supermarkets, shops, bars, restaurants, pharmacy etc. and the beaches of Mojacar & Vera are just a 15 minute drive from the property.
On the ground floor there is a fully fitted kitchen with all appliances and plenty of cupboard & worktop space along with a open archway through to the lounge area. The lounge/dining room is generous in size and offers plenty of opportunity to take in the wonderful country & mountain views gained via the large patio doors which open out onto the spacious open terrace area which provides ample space for a dining table, chairs and sun loungers and again which overlook the local countryside.
Up from the lounge there are stairs leading to the first floor where you find the main entrance hall, a second bedroom, a family bathroom and a very spacious master bedroom. The master bedroom benefits from its own well appointed en-suite shower room with those views. Patio doors here also open on to an open external terrace. Both bedrooms are fitted with wardrobes and there are also ceiling fans and fly screens fitted.
Consumption: Grade E - 96kW
Emissions: Grade E - 19kg
- Coastal property
- 2 floors
- Communal fees: €56.60 per month
- IBI property tax: €78.49 per annum
- Refuse fees: €143.80 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 59 m²
- Build Size 81 m²
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Private Terrace
- Communal parking
- Close to a Golf Course
- 25 minutes drive to the beach
- 10 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,675)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €4,995 (£4,455)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €71,955 (£64,172)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €79,950 (£71,302)
- Transfer tax 8% €6,396 (£5,704)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£535)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£535)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,338)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.