Apartment for sale in Mojacar
Ref: B1112 €190,000 ~ £168,564 *
This is a fantastic penthouse apartment located on the prestigious complex with communal pool of Playa Macenas, with amazing views of the sea to one side and the mountains to the other. The area is located just a short walk from fabulous beaches, and a short drive from the amenities such as bars, restaurants and shops in Mojácar Playa.
The property is accessed up a flight of stairs leading from a very well-maintained community, with the staircase leading up to the front entrance terrace. Internally the property is very modern and finished to a high quality, with the entrance leading into the open-plan lounge/diner with large patio doors leading onto a further terrace. Also leading off of the lounge/diner is the kitchen, which again continues the modern feel, with this including plenty of storage space top and bottom and fitted with most appliances.
The remainder of the apartment consists of the sleeping accommodation, with the property having a total of 2 spacious bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Both bedrooms are bright and airy with fitted wardrobes, and the bathrooms are well-equipped.
Energy Efficiency Certificate: Applied for
- Exclusive to SPC
- Coastal property
- Refuse fees: €143.80 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 62 m²
- Build Size 62 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Communal Pool
- Private Terrace
- Underground parking
- Close to a Golf Course
- 2 minutes to the beach
- 5 minutes to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,662)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €16,000 (£14,195)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €171,000 (£151,708)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €190,000 (£168,564)
- Transfer tax 8% €15,200 (£13,485)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£532)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£532)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,331)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.