Villa for sale in Los Gallardos
Ref: B1125 €94,000 ~ £86,210 *
This is a wonderful opportunity to obtain this semi-detached villa on a private complex with communal swimming pool in the sought-after area of Huerta Nueva, which is located just a short drive from the amenities of nearby Los Gallardos and less than 15 minutes from the wonderful beaches in Mojacar.
The property sits on a generous plot with wonderful garden area, as well as the property having a private roof terrace that covers the entire footprint of the house. With the property being situated on a complex, you also get the benefit of the usage of the communal gardens and swimming pool.
Internally the property has a total of 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, with all of these rooms being rather spacious and having the additional benefit of fitted wardrobes. The master bedroom has the addition of a well-equipped, en suite bathroom, with the second family bathroom being equally finished.
The remainder of the property consists of a spacious lounge/diner, as well as the fully fitted kitchen, which has sufficient storage cupboards and most appliances.
Consumption: Grade F - 204kW
Emissions: Grade F - 37kg
- Coastal property
- Communal fees: €48.67 per month
- Furniture Negotiable
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 85 m²
- Build Size 74 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Communal Pool
- Roof Solarium
- Private Terrace
- Private parking
- Ground floor
- 15 minutes to the beach
- 5 minutes to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,751)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €6,400 (£5,870)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €84,600 (£77,589)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €94,000 (£86,210)
- Transfer tax 8% €7,520 (£6,897)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£550)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£550)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,376)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.