Apartment for sale in Turre
Ref: B1133 €64,995 ~ £57,638 *
This is a very spacious, first-floor apartment located in a block within walking distance of the numerous amenities on offer in the town of Turre, such as bars, restaurants, supermarkets and other shops. The property also boasts some magnificent views of the town itself and the nearby countryside.
Once you have entered the apartment block, a flight of stairs leads you up to the first floor, consisting of just 2 apartments. Heading through the main door leads into a hallway which runs throughout the property. Directly to the left is a considerably large kitchen with plenty of storage and most appliances, which also doubles up as a dining space. The living room is also situated to the right, which has a nice balcony and plenty of room to allow for further dining space if required.
The remainder of the property consists of bedrooms and bathrooms, with the apartment consisting of a total of 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. The first bedroom is the master bedroom, which is a considerable size allowing for double bed and storage. It also has the additional benefit of a further balcony and a small en suite bathroom. The remaining bedrooms are good sizes, with one currently housing two single beds and the other unfurnished. There is a second family bathroom that is well equipped.
Energy Efficiency Certificate: Applied for
- Coastal property
- Communal fees: €18.03 per month
- Refuse fees: €143.80 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 103 m²
- Build Size 103 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- 8 minutes to the beach
- 1 minutes to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,660)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €3,500 (£3,103)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €58,496 (£51,874)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €64,995 (£57,638)
- Transfer tax 8% €5,200 (£4,611)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£532)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£532)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,330)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.