Apartment for sale RESERVED in Turre
Ref: B1143 €54,995 ~ £49,027 *
***RESERVED OCTOBER 17***
This is a fantastic, first-floor, apartment located within the bustling, market village of Turre, which offers plenty of amenities such as bars, restaurants and shops almost on your doorstep, with Turre being located within less than 10 minutes of the coast.
The apartment block is accessed through a communal door, with the community having the addition of a lift. The entrance of the property leads straight into a hallway, with this leading all the way down to the far end of the property where there is a large, open-plan space consisting of living room, dining room and kitchen. This space is nice and bright thanks to the large window areas plus a patio door leading out onto a small balcony.
The remainder of the property consists of 2 bedrooms and a well equipped bathroom, with both bedrooms being reasonable sizes with space for both double or single beds plus storage cupboards. The bathroom is well equipped and a good size as well.
Consumption: Grade F - 157kW
Emissions: Grade E - 30kg
- Exclusive to SPC
- Coastal property
- Communal fees: €31.80 per month
- IBI property tax: €95.41 per annum
- Refuse fees: €143.80 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Plot Size 58 m²
- Build Size 58 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Communal Solarium
- Disabled Friendly
- 8 minutes drive to the beach
- 2 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,674)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €2,500 (£2,228)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €49,496 (£44,124)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €54,995 (£49,027)
- Transfer tax 8% €4,400 (£3,922)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£535)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£535)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,337)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.