Apartment for sale in Garrucha
Ref: B357 €135,000 ~ £119,718 *
Fantastic, spacious apartment located second line from the beach in the traditional fishing village of Garrucha. The property is disable friendly with lift access and has an independant garage and storage room. The property has two spacious bedrooms and two bathrooms. There is an internal terrace from which there are sea views.
As you enter this modern apartment there is a twin bedroom to the left and the master bedroom which has its own en suite bathroom and walk in wardrobe.
There is a internal terrace which houses the washing machine from the hallway. Next to here is the kitchen. In front there is a large family bathroom. Down the hall it opens out into the large lounge / dining area from where this is another internal terrace which has beautiful views out to the Mediterranean Sea.
Located just a few meters from the fishing port and beautiful fish restaurants of Garrucha, this apartment is in an amazing location. The main supermarket is within walking distance and there is also a traditional open market on a Friday where you will find fresh fruit and veg.
If you take a walk down to the port there is a daily fresh fish market, where they offer some of the best produce of the province.
Consumption: Grade E - 87kW
Emissions: Grade E - 21kg
- Coastal property
- Furniture Negotiable
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 121 m²
- Build Size 121 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Air Conditioning
- Private Terrace
- Close to a Golf Course
- 1 minutes to the beach
- 1 minutes to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,660)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €10,500 (£9,311)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €121,500 (£107,746)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €135,000 (£119,718)
- Transfer tax 8% €10,800 (£9,577)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£532)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£532)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,330)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.