Apartment for sale RESERVED in Turre
Ref: B361 €59,995 ~ £52,511 *
This is a very large and spacious ground floor apartment located in the bustling market town of Turre. Only a short 10 minute drive to the coastal beaches of Mojacar and walking distance to all amenities and the church square.
The property has a front terrace with street access. The main door is accessed via the communal hallway which is secure with a telecom system. Internally there is an open style lounge and dining area with patio doors leading on to the terrace. Through an archway from the lounge there are two double bedrooms, an ensuite bathroom and a family shower room.
The kitchen is fully fitted with ample storage units and modern appliances and a door leads out onto an internal terrace and utility area.
There is lift access to a communal roof terrace, underground parking and swimming pool which offers fantastic views of the surrounding mountains.
Consumption: Grade G - 192kW
Emissions: Grade E - 33kg
- Exclusive to SPC
- Coastal property
- Communal fees: €52.00 per month
- IBI property tax: €133.00 per annum
- Refuse fees: €130.00 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 87 m²
- Build Size 87 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Communal Pool
- Communal Solarium
- Private Terrace
- Underground parking
- Disabled Friendly
- Close to a Golf Course
- Ground floor
- 8 minutes drive to the beach
- 2 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,626)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €3,000 (£2,625)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €53,996 (£47,260)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €59,995 (£52,511)
- Transfer tax 8% €4,800 (£4,201)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£525)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£525)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,313)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.