Apartment for sale RESERVED in Turre
Ref: B444 €69,995 ~ £59,148 *
XXX RESERVED XXX
REDUCED BY 12,000€ to aid a quick sale......This is a very spacious first floor apartment located in the bustling market town of Turre which is only 8 minutes drive to the beautiful beaches of Mojacar Playa. The apartment is in a very well maintained complex which is just on the outskirts of the village. All amenities are within walking distance.
The apartment has an entrance hallway with the fully fitted kitchen to the right which includes all white goods and an internal terrace / utility room.
There are 3 double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes, 2 large family bathrooms and a bright and airy lounge / dining room which has a feature glass wall boasting the fantastic views over the surrounding countryside and mountains.
Air conditioning is installed in the lounge and second bedroom.
28 euros per month community fee
Turre is a small village, which is growing rapidly. Situated to the north of the Sierra Cabrera very close to coastal towns of Mojacar and Garrucha.
It has one main street and the usual meandering side streets you expect in small Spanish villages. With many shops, restaurants and Internet cafes, it has much to offer to local residents and with its rich history visitors can explore the fascinating history.
Having played a notable role in the areas history the Turreros are rightly proud of their heritage and have invested their time in the preservation of such buildings as the Parish Church de la Purisima Concepcion, constructed between 1861 and 1887 and other significant monuments.
Consumption: Grade G - 218kW
Emissions: Grade G - 55kg
- Coastal property
- Communal fees: €28.00 per month
- Furniture Negotiable
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 81 m²
- Build Size 81 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Disabled Friendly
- Close to a Golf Course
- 8 minutes to the beach
- 3 minutes to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,535)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €4,000 (£3,380)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €62,996 (£53,233)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €69,995 (£59,148)
- Transfer tax 8% €5,600 (£4,732)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£507)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£507)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,268)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.