Duplex/Townhouse for sale in Los Gallardos
Ref: B456 €110,000 ~ £96,278 *
This spacious well appointed townhouse is located in a quiet residential side street and within the main area of the village of Las Gallardos, which is just 10 minutes from the local beaches of Garrucha and Mojacar. The property has private underground parking which is accessed via a marble stairway directly from the entrance hallway of the property therefore giving ideal use of the garage space for both general storage and parking for two cars.
Also from the main entrance hallway there is a large lounge and dining room, a downstairs family bathroom, a large fully fitted kitchen with neutral coloured wall and base units fitted with granite work surfaces and a private rear enclosed external courtyard again ideal for storage.
The stairway leading up to the first floor is constructed of quality marble material and on this level you will find a family bathroom, three spacious double bedrooms with the master being en suite, and a hallway landing area with feature wrought iron balustrading. From two of the bedrooms there are Juliet balconies leading out to the front of the property with views overlooking the surrounding open countryside and the village.
The property comes with some furniture included and would make a wonderful holiday, retirement or rental property giving a ready made income if necessary for any potential investor.
Consumption: Grade G - 207kW
Emissions: Grade G - 52kg
- Coastal property
- 2 floors
- Furniture Negotiable
- 3 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Plot Size 42 m²
- Build Size 127 m²
- Private Terrace
- Close to a Golf Course
- 10 minutes drive to the beach
- 2 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,626)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €8,000 (£7,002)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €99,000 (£86,650)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €110,000 (£96,278)
- Transfer tax 8% €8,800 (£7,702)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£525)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£525)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,313)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.