Apartment for sale RESERVED in Roquetas de Mar
Ref: B524 €110,000 ~ £100,307 *
A beautiful beachfront apartment in an idyllic location set next to the Natural Park of Punta Entinas Sabinar and to the front 15km of peaceful beaches with a 7km promenade. There are also views of the Sierra Gador and Sierra Nevada mountains. Close by is the 18 hole Playa Serena Golf course. There is also a large Commercial Centre, Cinema, Theatre, Bull Ring, Water Park and Restaurants. Almeria airport is 30 minutes away, the Mediterranean motorway and rail links are also close by.
The apartment has a large terrace and looks over the enclosed estate of over 24,000m2 with mature maintained gardens, swimming pool, childrens pool, tennis, paddleball court, play area and car parking. The morning sun and sea views are enjoyed from the terrace which is accessed from the lounge and bedroom.
The apartment has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms and is located on the 1st floor of this beautiful complex.
The community also offers lift access, video intercom system, 24 hour security system, security guard. The complex is fully walled with electronic gated entrance.
The apartment is 78.85m2 plus a 20.50m2 terrace.
Consumption: Grade G - 185kW
Emissions: Grade G - 46kg
- Exclusive to SPC
- Coastal property
- Communal fees: €103.00 per month
- IBI property tax: €357.28 per annum
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 99 m²
- Build Size 79 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Communal Pool
- Sun Terrace
- Close to a Golf Course
- 3 minutes to the beach
- 3 minutes to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,736)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €8,000 (£7,295)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €99,000 (£90,276)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €110,000 (£100,307)
- Transfer tax 8% €8,800 (£8,025)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£547)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£547)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,368)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.