Apartment for sale in Vera Playa
Ref: B686 €73,000 ~ £64,736 *
A spacious 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom first floor apartment for sale in Almería, located on an excellent urbanisation only 5 minutes walk down to the lovely beaches of Vera.
The community is fully gated and consists of 2 communal swimming pools, beautiful gardens and lift access to every floor.
Apartment property details: Upon entering this property there is an open lounge / dining room which has fitted air conditioning and a patio door leading out onto a private terrace with beautiful garden views.
The kitchen is separated from the lounge by a big breakfast bar with storage units. All of the white goods are fitted and there is ample cupboard space.
There is a full size bathroom next to a double bedroom. The bedroom has fitted wardrobes, air conditioning and access out onto the terrace.
The apartment is being sold with a separate storage room included in the asking price.
This property is finished to a high standard and would make an ideal lock up and leave holiday home or rental property.
Consumption: Grade G - 151kW
Emissions: Grade G - 37kg
- Coastal property
- Communal fees: €60.00 per month
- Furniture Negotiable
- 1 bedroom
- 1 bathroom
- Plot Size 61 m²
- Build Size 61 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Communal Pool
- Private Terrace
- Off road parking
- Disabled Friendly
- Close to a Golf Course
- 1 minutes to the beach
- 1 minutes to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,660)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €4,300 (£3,813)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €65,700 (£58,263)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €73,000 (£64,736)
- Transfer tax 8% €5,840 (£5,179)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£532)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£532)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,330)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.