Villa for sale in Desert Springs
Ref: B717 €336,000 ~ £300,334 *
These beautiful country cottages are situated in the fantastic grounds of Desert Springs golf resort.
The picture shown is of a show home and shows what is possible, the pool and landscaping is all an extra option.
This cottage is based on a traditional old field house but with all the modern necessities. The construction is a reinforced concrete frame with double walls and cavity insulation, brick or stone finishings. All under a character Spanish clay tile roof tiles.
The cottage has a large open lounge with a beamed ceiling and traditional fireplace with terracotta floors and colourful Spanish tiling. The kitchen is fully fitted with high quality units and a choice of finishes. Quality branded equipment such as oven, hob, fridge/freezer, washing machine and dishwasher are included. There are 3 bedrooms with the main bedroom located on the first floor with en suite bathroom, the bedroom leads out onto the large roof terrace.
The garden would have perimeter fencing, entrance gates, paved pergolas, built in barbecue, external water tap, power supply and a simple grading of garden. Design and provision of further hard and soft landscaping, swimming pools are available as an extra.
Energy Efficiency Certificate: Not required
- Coastal property
- 2 floors
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 607 m²
- Build Size 111 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Private Terrace
- Underground parking
- Close to a Golf Course
- Ground floor
- 10 minutes drive to the beach
- 5 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,682)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €30,600 (£27,352)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €302,400 (£270,300)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €336,000 (£300,334)
- Transfer tax 8% €26,880 (£24,027)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£536)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£536)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,341)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.