Apartment for sale in Mojacar
Ref: B732 €99,950 ~ £89,340 *
If you are looking for a real bargain in the Spanish resort of Mojacar then this 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment is located in a prime area of Mojacar Playa within walking distance to the beautiful sandy beaches, shops, restaurants and bars and offers excellent value for money.
The property is situated on the third floor of a very well maintained community that has lift access, a communal swimming pool and a large communal terrace and garden area.
There are 8 steps down to the entrance door of the apartment. Internally there is a spacious hallway that leads through into the lounge/dining room, from here a door take you out to the private terrace that has fantastic views of the surrounding mountains and the Mediterranean sea.
There is a large family bathroom and three double bedrooms all with fitted wardrobes and ceiling fans.
The kitchen has an opening into the lounge, fitted storage units, white goods and a breakfast bar.
This apartment would be a great Spanish investment and would also make a very comfortable holiday home/residential property here in Spain.
Consumption: Grade F - 125kW
Emissions: Grade F - 32kg
- Exclusive to SPC
- Coastal property
- Communal fees: €66.33 per month
- Furniture Negotiable
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Plot Size 74 m²
- Build Size 60 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Communal Pool
- Private Terrace
- Close to a Golf Course
- 2 minutes drive to the beach
- 2 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,682)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €6,995 (£6,252)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €89,955 (£80,406)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €99,950 (£89,340)
- Transfer tax 8% €7,996 (£7,147)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£536)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£536)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,341)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.