Apartment for sale in Desert Springs
Ref: B737 €99,950 ~ £89,770 *
This 71 sqm luxury 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom ground floor apartment in an international award winning family resort. The rear terrace has BBQ facilities overlooking desert hills and the sea in the distance. The front patio faces onto the courtyard and swimming pool. This arrangement gives you a choice of relaxing in the shade or the sun. The private roof top solarium is a sun trap providing panoramic 360 degree views of the golf course, coastline and nearby towns of Mojacar, Palomares, Vera and Cuevas del Almanzora.
You don't have to be a golfer to enjoy Desert Springs many facilities as well as the surrounding countryside. The apartment is 10 metres from the pool, 10 minutes drive from the beach and 100 metres from a gymnasium, children's playground, basketball, paddle pool, beach volley and volleyball courts, 5 a side football, and excellent sprung tennis courts. The complex has two restaurants and bar facilities - the informal Crocodile Club and the more formal but still relaxing club house. Both are highly recommended. Community fees are 52.50€ per month plus 29€ per month towards ground fees.
There are numerous beaches and a variety of golf courses within 1 hours’ drive.
Consumption: Grade E - 87kW
Emissions: Grade E - 22kg
- Coastal property
- Communal fees: €52.50 per month
- Furniture Negotiable
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 99 m²
- Build Size 77 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Communal Pool
- Roof Solarium
- Private Terrace
- Close to a Golf Course
- Ground floor
- 10 minutes drive to the beach
- 5 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,694)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €6,995 (£6,283)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €89,955 (£80,793)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €99,950 (£89,770)
- Transfer tax 8% €7,996 (£7,182)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£539)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£539)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,347)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.