Villa for sale SOLD in Mojacar
Ref: B840 €125,000 ~ £109,406 *
To View Our Superb 360º Video
Click for more info
To view 360º video please use the arrows on the top left of the screen or click and drag to move.
On mobile devices, click the Play button and then the Youtube icon in the bottom left-hand corner of the video to open it in the Youtube app, then simply move the device around to see all around.
If you want to keep on looking in one room, pause the video and resume when ready.
To watch 360º videos, you may need the latest version of Chrome, Opera, Firefox or Internet Explorer on your computer. On mobile devices, use the latest versions of the YouTube App for Android or iOS.
Alternatively, call into our virtual hub at our office in Mojacar, have a cold drink, sit back and enjoy the SPC property viewing experience.
Click to close
* SOLD NOVEMBER 2017 *
This is a lovely small community all well maintained and beautiful white washed look. The property is a 10 minute walk to the beach and shops located on the Mojacar Beach area, here in the traditional province of Andalucia.
There is a gated entrance into a private courtyard with shaded and open seating areas and here you will find additional storage spaces that house both the washing machine and the heating cylinders for the instant hot water heater.
The front door leads into the open plan kitchen and lounge/diner. The kitchen has fitted units with eye level oven, gas hob, fridge freezer and a breakfast bar. Through a large archway into the lounge/diner with a log burning fire, a ceiling fan and large patio doors.
From the patio doors is another courtyard to the rear of the villa which has a built in BBQ and stairs up to a roof solarium with a good size storage room and views of the wonderful Mediterrenean Sea and coastline. There are two double bedrooms off the lounge with built in wardrobes and there is a well appointed family bathroom.
The dwelling has been fitted with many additional upgraded extras with replacement double glazed units being fitted throughout.
A lovely property in a lovely location, a must view.
Consumption: Grade G - 179kW
Emissions: Grade G - 44kg
- Coastal property
- Communal fees: €25.00 per month
- IBI property tax: €123.00 per annum
- Refuse fees: €141.52 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Plot Size 76 m²
- Build Size 68 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Roof Solarium
- Private Terrace
- Communal parking
- Close to a Golf Course
- Ground floor
- 5 minutes drive to the beach
- 5 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,626)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €9,500 (£8,315)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €112,500 (£98,466)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €125,000 (£109,406)
- Transfer tax 8% €10,000 (£8,753)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£525)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£525)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,313)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.