Apartment for sale in Palomares
Ref: B859 €77,999 ~ £68,269 *
This spacious corner penthouse is situated just on the edge of the vibrant market village of Palomares on a quaint community. The urbanisation is fully gated and has a swimming pool and private underground parking.
A private stairwell leads up to the first floor apartment. Internally there is an entrance hallway which leads past the fully fitted kitchen. All white goods are included and there are ample storage units.
The large lounge/dining room has a window to the side and patio doors to the front leading out onto the private terrace which overlooks the communal area. From this terrace you can access the roof solarium via a spiral staircase. The roof boasts beautiful views of the surrounding countryside and has the same m2 as the apartment and is ideal for catching some rays or entertaining your friends and family.
There are 2 double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and a family bathroom.
There are ceiling fans throughout the property.
Consumption: Grade F - 123kW
Emissions: Grade F - 31kg
- Coastal property
- Communal fees: €70.00 per month
- Furniture Negotiable
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Plot Size 60 m²
- Build Size 51 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Communal Pool
- Communal Solarium
- Private Terrace
- Close to a Golf Course
- 5 minutes drive to the beach
- 5 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,626)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €4,800 (£4,201)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €70,199 (£61,442)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €77,999 (£68,269)
- Transfer tax 8% €6,240 (£5,461)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£525)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£525)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,313)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.