Apartment for sale in Mojacar
Ref: B939 €118,000 ~ £101,897 *
This superb 2 bedroom 1 bathroom penthouse is located on a small community only 300 meters from the golden beaches of Mojacar Playa.
The gated complex is very well maintained and offers beautiful communal gardens with a swimming pool. There is also a private parking space included in the asking price.
The apartment has a private stairwell leading up to the apartment. Internally there is an entrance hallway, spacious lounge / dining room which is very bright and airy with double front windows and a door leading on to the private east facing terrace which boasts views down to the mediterranean sea.
There is an open archway from the lounge in to the kitchen. There are ample storage units and modern appliances included.
The 2 double bedrooms both have fitted wardrobes and there is air conditioning installed throughout.
The family bathroom is a great size and has a glass panel making the bathtub also a shower.
This is a must see property that offers fantastic rental potential!
Consumption: Grade G - 174kW
Emissions: Grade G - 44kg
- Exclusive to SPC
- Coastal property
- Communal fees: €56.66 per month
- IBI property tax: €378.00 per annum
- Refuse fees: €141.52 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Plot Size 62 m²
- Build Size 50 m²
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Communal Pool
- Private Terrace
- Communal parking
- Close to a Golf Course
- 5 minutes to the beach
- 5 minutes to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,591)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €8,800 (£7,599)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €106,200 (£91,707)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €118,000 (£101,897)
- Transfer tax 8% €9,440 (£8,152)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£518)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£518)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,295)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.