Duplex/Townhouse for sale in Desert Springs
Ref: B945 €149,995 ~ £134,073 *
Fantastic 2 bedrooms townhouse townhouse, located in the fabulous golf resort Desert Springs, in Palomares, Almeria.
This clean and bright property has 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms (one en-suite) and a toilet, an ample lounge with a fireplace and dining area, and the sunny terrace facing the swimingpool. Fully fitted kitchen equipped with everthing you could need. Opposite the kitchen is a downstairs toilet and understairs store cupboard. The beautiful staircase leads to the first floor where both fully fitted bedrooms are located. The master bedroom which is fitted with double wardrobes has a nice terrace offering a lovely sunny location to enjoy the views of the pool and the countryside and golf fields beyond. Along the corridor is the second bedroom with twin beds and fitted wardrobes. A further family bathroom is just in front of. Stairs leads from the second floor up to the private roof solarium. A beautiful space to enjoy the full view of the golf course, the rest of the resort and the surrounding area and of course the sea in the distance.
The property has heating and Air Conditioning. The whole house is of superior quality in both construction and finishes and materials (in and out). Definitely a must see property.
Consumption: Grade E - 183kW
Emissions: Grade E - 32kg
- Coastal property
- 2 floors
- Communal fees: €132.50 per month
- IBI property tax: €385.00 per annum
- Refuse fees: €141.52 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 2 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Build Size 95 m²
- Telephone Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Communal Pool
- Private Terrace
- Communal parking
- Central Heating
- Close to a Golf Course
- 10 minutes drive to the beach
- 5 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,682)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €12,000 (£10,726)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €134,996 (£120,666)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €149,995 (£134,073)
- Transfer tax 8% €12,000 (£10,726)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£536)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£536)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,341)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.