Apartment for sale in Vera Playa
Ref: B953 €85,995 ~ £72,950 *
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom modern apartment is located on a fantastic community that is 5 minutes drive from the beaches of Vera Playa.
The community is very secure with a concierge and gated entrances. There are many facilities such as communal swimming pool, indoor heated swimming pool, childrens playground and tennis courts. There is also a private parking space including in the asking price.
The apartment is situated on the first floor with stair access. Internally there is a spacious lounge / dining room with large patio doors leading out onto the west facing terrace, ideal for afternoon sun and dining al fresco in the evenings.
The separate kitchen has ample storage cabinets and includes modern electrical appliances.
There is a double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and a family bathroom. The master bedroom also has fitted wardrobes and an en suite bathroom.
This is a fantastic turn key ready apartment with rental potential. A must see!
Consumption: Grade G - 200kW
Emissions: Grade E - 35kg
- Exclusive to SPC
- Coastal property
- Communal fees: €64.25 per month
- IBI property tax: €111.68 per annum
- Refuse fees: €141.52 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 62 m²
- Build Size 62 m²
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Communal Pool
- Private Terrace
- Private parking
- Central Heating
- Close to a Golf Course
- 5 minutes to the beach
- 5 minutes to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,545)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €5,600 (£4,750)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €77,396 (£65,655)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €85,995 (£72,950)
- Transfer tax 8% €6,880 (£5,836)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£509)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£509)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,272)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.