Villa for sale in Turre
Ref: B954 €195,950 ~ £173,768 *
This 3 bedroom 2 bathroom villa is located just on the outskirts of Turre on a secure and private plot of land. The grounds are walled and gated with several terrace making it very low maintenance.
The property has a bespoke swimming pool with ample room for sunbeds, bbq and seating areas. To the rear of the apartment there is a large open terrace. An external staircase leads up to the private roof solarium that boasts fantastic views of the Cabrera mountains and surrounding countryside.
Internally the property has a spacious lounge/dining room with a feature fireplace and patio doors leading out on to a covered terrace. There are 3 double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and 2 bathrooms.
The kitchen is a great size with a breakfast table, wall units and modern appliances. A rear door leads to the gated utility patio.
There is off road parking for 2 vehicles, air conditioning installed throughout as well as heating.
Consumption: Grade G - 220kW
Emissions: Grade G - 48kg
- Exclusive to SPC
- Coastal property
- IBI property tax: €297.07 per annum
- Refuse fees: €141.52 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 400 m²
- Build Size 84 m²
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Private Pool
- Roof Solarium
- Private Terrace
- Off road parking
- Disabled Friendly
- Central Heating
- Close to a Golf Course
- Ground floor
- 15 minutes to the beach
- 5 minutes to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,660)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €16,595 (£14,716)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €176,355 (£156,392)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €195,950 (£173,768)
- Transfer tax 8% €15,676 (£13,901)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£532)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£532)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,330)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.