Villa for sale in Punta Prima
Ref: H10531 €219,000 ~ £195,753 *
Reduced from €270,000 to €219,000 - This immaculate 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom detached villa is situated in the popular area of Punta Prima, close to an excellent selection of amenities and is within walking distance of the local Blue Flag beaches.
The property has recently been modernised to a high standard and is comprised of an attractive open plan lounge and dining area with a modern kitchen, a downstairs bathroom and a double bedroom. Internal stairs lead down to an under build that is currently being converted into additional living space/bedroom with a bathroom.
Upstairs there is a second bathroom, a twin bedroom, a double bedroom and a large sun terrace.
The lovely outdoor space includes a private pool, outdoor cooking area, a second terrace area and electric gates with plenty of room for off road parking.
Other features include gas central heating, pre-installed air conditioning and a log burner. Sold furnished. A very recent addition is a large wooden awning, offering shelter for the cars and giving privacy to the garden.
The owners love - "The lovely private pool and the close proximity to amenities and the coast."
We think - "The villa has a very modern and spacious feel, situated on a well maintained development in a popular area."
Consumption: Grade G
Emissions: Grade F
- Coastal property
- Fully Furnished
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 300 m²
- Build Size 100 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Private Pool
- Roof Solarium
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,682)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €18,900 (£16,894)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €197,100 (£176,178)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €219,000 (£195,753)
- Transfer tax 10% €21,900 (£19,575)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£536)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£536)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,341)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.