Duplex/Townhouse for sale in Playa Flamenca
Ref: H11223 €114,950 ~ £101,938 *
Reduced from €119.950 to €114,950 This spacious 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse is located in the very popular area of Playa Flamenca, within walking distance to beaches, the fantastic Zenia Boulevard shopping complex and many other local amenities.
The property consists of a large front garden with a raised sun terrace, leading into the lounge/diner with an open plan fitted kitchen with adjoining utility area and a lavatory. Upstairs is the family bathroom, a twin bedroom and a double bedroom. Stairs lead up to the master bedroom with en suite and sun terrace.
Access from the ground level leads into a converted under build which comprises of a living area with an open plan fitted kitchen and separate bathroom, perfect for any additional guests.
The property is situated on a gated community and includes off road parking, hot and cold air conditioning and a lovely communal pool.
The owners love - "The excellent location, so close to wonderful amenities and the coast and the friendly neighbourhood".
We think - "The property is spacious throughout and the converted under build is an excellent bonus, perfect for friends and family. The location is perfect for permanent living and would also make a great holiday home".
Consumption: Grade E
Emissions: Grade E
- Coastal property
- Fully Furnished
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Build Size 86 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Communal Pool
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,660)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €8,495 (£7,533)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €103,455 (£91,744)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €114,950 (£101,938)
- Transfer tax 10% €11,495 (£10,194)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£532)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£532)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,330)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.