Duplex/Townhouse for sale in Playa Flamenca
Ref: H12195 €129,995 ~ £115,329 *
Reduced from €134,995 to €129,995 This immaculate 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom semi-detached villa is situated in the very popular area of Playa Flamenca, located close to the impressive Zenia Boulevard shopping complex, the famous Saturday market and a great selection of amenities. The excellent CDM Sports centre with indoor pool is just a couple of minutes’ walk away.
The ground floor is comprised of a spacious lounge/diner with an open plan fitted kitchen with an adjoining glazed terrace, bathroom and a double bedroom. The second bedroom has been opened up and now consists of a second living room, but can easily be converted back into a bedroom. External stairs lead up to the separate apartment, featuring a double bedroom with en suite and a sun terrace
The property also benefits from an attractive garden with off road parking, hot and cold air conditioning and an open fireplace. Sold furnished.
The Owners Love - "The great central location, close to the excellent selection of amenities and the short distance to the golf courses and beautiful beaches."
We Think - "The property has been maintained to a high standard and offers good internal and external space. The separate apartment is very useful for friends and family. The surrounding area has excellent amenities and the sports centre nearby is perfect for those looking to stay fit and healthy."
Consumption: Grade G
Emissions: Grade E
- Coastal property
- Fully Furnished
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 77 m²
- Build Size 63 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Roof Solarium
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,662)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €10,000 (£8,871)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €116,996 (£103,796)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €129,995 (£115,329)
- Transfer tax 10% €13,000 (£11,533)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£532)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£532)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,331)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.