Villa for sale in San Miguel de Salinas
Ref: H12226 €495,000 ~ £442,456 *
This fantastic 7 bedroom, 5 bathroom villa is located on the Los Comunicaciones development on the outskirts of San Miguel de Salinas just a short drive from the village centre and the beaches the Orihuela Costa.
Situated on a large corner plot with private swimming pool this property is split into two separate accommodations. On the lower level there is a reception room, a spacious lounge/diner with patio doors on to a large covered porch with direct access to the swimming pool and gardens, an independent kitchen, a master bedroom with en-suite bathroom, a family bathroom, another double bedroom and an integral garage.
On the mid level there is a reception room, a large kitchen/diner, a spacious lounge/diner with open fireplace and patio doors on to a large covered porch, a master bedroom with en-suite bathroom, a family bathroom and a further three double bedrooms.
On the upper level there is another double bedroom with en-suite bathroom and a large sun terrace.
Externally there is another independent garage, a swimming pool room with bathroom and a summer kitchen.
This property benefits from having exceptional mountain and sea views, has ducted air conditioning and the furniture is negotiable.
Consumption: Grade E
Emissions: Grade D
- Premium property
- Coastal property
- 7 bedrooms
- 5 bathrooms
- Plot Size 2,200 m²
- Build Size 328 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Private Pool
- Roof Solarium
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,682)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €46,500 (£41,564)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €445,500 (£398,210)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €495,000 (£442,456)
- Transfer tax 10% €49,500 (£44,246)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£536)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£536)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,341)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.