Villa for sale in Los Dolses
Ref: H12275 €269,950 ~ £239,494 *
A 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom detached villa with private pool and garden in Los Dolses. Within walking distance of the fantastic La Zenia Boulevard shopping mall and numerous other restaurants bars and shops. Fantastic Blue Flag beaches and four beautiful golf courses are a short drive away.
The ground floor is comprised of a spacious living/dining area with double doors leading out to a west facing covered terrace, separate kitchen leading to a covered utility and office area. There is also a double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and shower room on this floor.
The first floor consists of a master bedroom with double doors leading onto a west facing balcony, a double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and a family bathroom. The current owners have also put in attic access for extra storage.
Outside is the lovely private pool, a brick built barbecue and wooden summer house containing outside kitchen for alfresco dining. Electric gates for access to the driveway are included as well as a lovely communal pool.
This property also benefits from hot and cold air conditioning, electric radiators and is partially furnished.
The owners love - "The peace and tranquility of the area and the close proximity of shops, restaurants and bars."
We think - "This is a beautifully maintained villa in a fantastic location, only a short drive to Blue Flag beaches and numerous golf courses. Viewing is highly recommended"
Los Dolses is situated between La Zenia and Villamartin with shops, restaurants and bars and is a short drive away from all the amenities of Orihuela Costa.
Consumption: Grade E
Emissions: Grade E
- Coastal property
- Part Furnished
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 261 m²
- Build Size 106 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Private Pool
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,662)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €23,995 (£21,288)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €242,955 (£215,545)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €269,950 (£239,494)
- Transfer tax 10% €26,995 (£23,949)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£532)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£532)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,331)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.