Duplex/Townhouse for sale in Playa Flamenca
Ref: H12473 €98,000 ~ £87,365 *
Recently reduced from €109,000 to €98,000 - This spacious furnished 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom townhouse situated in Playa Flamenca is within walking distance to local amenities, beaches, the popular Zenia Boulevard shopping mall and just a short drive to the beautiful Mediterranean beaches of the Orihuela Costa.
The property is situated on a quiet urbanization with communal swimming pool and on street parking, the ground floor comprises of a south facing entrance terrace complete with awnings to provide an outdoor eating area, a large lounge/dining room with open fireplace, a separate kitchen and a downstairs family bathroom. The lounge boasting hot and cold air conditioning and built in shelving.
The first floor boasts two double bedrooms both with built in wardrobes and a family bathroom with twin sink and spa bathtub. French doors lead to the private south facing balcony from the front bedroom.
The second floor consists of the bright master bedroom suite with its own private solarium, en suite and built in wardrobes. It also benefits from hot and cold air conditioning, this room is the full size of the property and has ample room to section off and become a bedroom and lounge area.
The owner loves – “We love the size of the property, it is very spacious. It is situated in an excellent location and is value for money!”
We think – “It is all about location with this property. It is situated in the heart of Playa Flamenca. With everything on its doorstep.”
Consumption: Grade E
Emissions: Grade E
- Coastal property
- Fully Furnished
- 3 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Communal Pool
- Roof Solarium
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,674)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €6,800 (£6,062)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €88,200 (£78,629)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €98,000 (£87,365)
- Transfer tax 10% €9,800 (£8,737)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£535)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£535)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,337)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.