Duplex/Townhouse for sale in Sucina
Ref: H12679 €108,950 ~ £96,658 *
Reduced from €115,000 to €108,950. A 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom end terraced English style bungalow in the rural town of Sucina. Within walking distance of all amenities and a short drive to the picturesque Mar Menor with its blue flag beaches.
The property is comprised of an open plan living/dining and kitchen area leading onto an outside utility area with stairs to the solarium. A double bedroom with built in wardrobes, a family bathroom and the master bedroom with built in wardrobes. The living area is equipped with hot and cold air conditioning.
The spacious enclosed garden has a stunning private pool and the rooftop solarium has a barbecue area and a pagoda to shelter from the sun.
The property is to be sold furnished.
The owners love - "The fantastic solarium beautiful private pool and the brilliant community feel of the town of Sucina."
We think - "This property is in a fantastic location, just a short drive from the airport and the fantastic beaches of the Mar Menor."
The town of Sucina is well equipped with shops, restaurants and bars and is a short drive away from the historic cities of Murcia and Cartagena.
Consumption: Grade G
Emissions: Grade E
- Country property
- Fully Furnished
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Plot Size 175 m²
- Build Size 61 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Private Pool
- Roof Solarium
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,662)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €7,895 (£7,004)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €98,055 (£86,992)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €108,950 (£96,658)
- Transfer tax 8% €8,716 (£7,733)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£532)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£532)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,331)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.