Duplex/Townhouse for sale in San Pedro del Pinatar
Ref: H12944 €99,950 ~ £91,142 *
This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom townhouse is situated in a quiet residential area within walking distance of shops, restaurants and the Blue Flag beaches of the Mediterranean and the Mar Menor. This property is less than a 10 minute drive from Murcia airport. Viewing is highly recommended.
The ground floor of this property is comprised of a lounge/dining area, a downstairs toilet, a bedroom with built in wardrobes and a separate kitchen leading onto an outside utility area. The first floor consists of a master bedroom with double doors leading out to a large enclosed balcony, a double bedroom with built in wardrobes and a family bathroom. Internal stairs lead up to a private solarium.
This partially furnished property also benefits from a raised covered terrace overlooking a small private front garden, hot and cold air conditioning and a lovely communal pool.
The owners love - "The close proximity of the fantastic Blue Flag beaches of the Med and the Mar Menor".
We think - "This is a fantastic townhouse in a great position, viewing is highly recommended".
San Pedro del Pinatar is a large seaside town with beautiful beaches, therapeutic mud baths and every amenity you could wish for. Street markets take place here every Monday and Thursday and Murcia airport is a short drive away.
Consumption: Grade E
Emissions: Grade E
- Coastal property
- Part Furnished
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Build Size 90 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Communal Pool
- Roof Solarium
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,736)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €6,995 (£6,379)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €89,955 (£82,028)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €99,950 (£91,142)
- Transfer tax 8% €7,996 (£7,291)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£547)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£547)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,368)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.