Apartment for sale in Torrevieja
Ref: H9899 €48,000 ~ £43,770 *
Recently reduced from €55,000 to €48,000 this beautiful 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment is located in Torrevieja is close to local amenities and walking distance to Torrevieja’s popular Friday market.
Inside the apartment there is a spacious living/dining area, separate kitchen, double bedroom with en suite. From the lounge area there are French doors leading out onto the private balcony.
This property is being sold fully furnished, it has the benefit of 2 communal swimming pools, communal lift and solarium. This property is also being sold with a garage parking space included.
This is a lovely apartment and is ideal for those weekend getaways or permanent living.
This is a very large tourist resort and at one time this was a tiny fishing port, a little hard to believe now. Everything you would want from a resort town is here, shops, banks, bars, discos, live entertainment in the summer and lots of beach side cafes to laze away a sunny day. There are water sports, many beaches with little coves to explore and even a submarine in the port that you can go aboard and look around. It also has its own large Aqua Park at Finca La Hoya Grande.
On the outskirts of Torrevieja there is a large area of natural beauty here you can find many species of birds including large flocks of flamingos, there are organized tours for the bird watchers amongst you.
Market day is Friday morning.
Consumption: Grade G
Emissions: Grade G
- Coastal property
- Fully Furnished
- 1 bedroom
- 1 bathroom
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Communal Pool
- Roof Solarium
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,736)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €1,800 (£1,641)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €43,200 (£39,393)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €48,000 (£43,770)
- Transfer tax 10% €4,800 (£4,377)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£547)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£547)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,368)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.