Villa for sale in Murcia
Ref: H9997 €399,500 ~ £354,277 *
Reduced from €485,000 to €399,500 This luxury five bedroom, three bathroom spacious villa sits on a corner plot and is set over three floors with a garage, workshop and large play room. On the first floor, there is the kitchen / diner, large lounge, master bedroom with ensuite and an additional bedroom. The second floor has three double bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Outdoors there is a barbacoa with wood burning pizza oven, large swimming pool, raised bedding planters, four ancient olive tree features and illuminated garden, ideal for outdoor entertaining. The house has two terraced areas one from the kitchen and the other wrapping around the front. The property benefits from oil central heating, aircon and a log burning stove in the lounge. This stunning property has high quality internal fittings, Italian shower enclosures, cherrywood doors, soft close kitchen units with Smeg and Bosch fitted appliances. This property is being sold partly furnished.
Located in La Charca, just a few minutes from the large town of Totana with all the local amenities close-by. The beaches of Puerto de Mazarron are about thirty minutes by car and the airports of Alicante and Murcia are around fifty minutes by car.
Consumption: Grade E
Emissions: Grade E
- Country property
- Part Furnished
- 5 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Plot Size 998 m²
- Build Size 345 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Private Pool
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,660)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €36,950 (£32,767)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €359,550 (£318,849)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €399,500 (£354,277)
- Transfer tax 8% €31,960 (£28,342)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£532)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£532)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,330)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.